FieldEquip firmly believes that training is an essential part of customer success with enablement, interaction and engagement.
Give your workforce the knowledge and skills they need to meet your strategic goals – with a full suite of training and education courses and certifications designed to help you maximize the power of your FieldEquip solutions. We can help you create a comprehensive training plan, manage your talent, empower end users with both live and online courses – and drive greater proficiency across your organization.
Complete and Flexible Training Options
Whether you’re implementing FieldEquip applications in-house, building mobile apps, or accessing FieldEquip software from the cloud, we offer the educational content and software you need to optimize your investment in FieldEquip solutions. Our comprehensive portfolio covers:
- Training in every solution area for every learner type
- Learning software to help you assess, optimize, and disseminate your strategic training initiatives
- Services to help you get your current efforts under way and shape your future initiatives
- In addition, our training needs analysis tool enables you to create a strategic training plan and identify current competencies,common knowledge gaps, and your best path forward. We also offer innovative software for training, detecting user issues, and measuring and improving performance.
FieldEquip meets the demands of today’s changing workforce by offering flexible, scalable, and affordable training options:
- Classroom training for traditional instructor-led or virtual live classes
- Self-paced e-learning and e-academies
- Mobile apps for individual online training on various handheld devices
- A learning portal for Web access to online materials
In addition, FieldEquip helps ensure quality and competence and communicates an industry-standard level of excellence. Research shows that highly certified teams are able to spend 20% more of their workdays maintaining and improving technology solutions. Our certification program helps ensure that your projects are delivered on specification, on time, and on budget.
On-site Support – technical expertise, on demand
Software-related problems can really slow down a business – not to mention tie up IT staff. The solution? A single point of contact to handle all your software support needs-whether your organization uses FieldEquip or multivendor software. FieldEquip provides a service portfolio that offers remote, 24×7 software technical support, including individual problem fixes and product usage advice, for your FieldEquip and most major non-FieldEquip operating systems, virtualization and Microsoft software.
FieldEquip Software Support Services can help you:
- Reduce operating costs and increase efficiency
- Improve availability and reduce downtime
- Reduce complexity
- Ease resource and skills constraints.
FieldEquip’s vast product and software support expertise can help your organization quickly resolve even the most complex software-related problems to keep operations functioning efficiently.
Get single-source, comprehensive technical support tailored to your unique needs with Enhanced Software Support Services.
- Helps to keep your systems up and running at peak efficiency, with your own dedicated team of FieldEquip experts
- Boosts efficiency and drives business innovation by freeing internal resources to focus on core business
- Supports your unique needs with flexible service options
- Helps reduce the costs associated with supporting a complex IT environment